Instant Pot is an easy-to-use device for every type of meal whether it is a soup or a dessert or a heavy dinner. It is nothing but a pressure cooker, a slow cooker that has been majorly making a Keto diet easier.
A Keto diet is, however, a low carb diet which is also referred as Ketogenic Diet wherein the person takes care of his carbs intake so that the body remains energetic as well as fit.
Now combining two of the best things in one go is a great concept. Yes, we meant Ketogenic Diet and Instant Pots. Because usually, a person following a Ketogenic diet should include too much of fats or too much of time in preparing a meal, whereas on the other hand, Instant Pots are great for cooking one-pot meals, so a combination of all the nutritious ingredients to make a Keto-Friendly recipe is the best way.
- Vegan Butternut Squash Soup- Other than following the meat keto recipes you can also choose the healthiest vegan recipes. While you are on a keto diet, you need to be very selective with the calories and fats, so the Vegan Butternut Squash Soup contains healthy fat. To make this one, use whole butternut squash if you have the time to peel and chop them or else you can also go with pre-cubed Butternut Squash. Cook the soup in an instant pot and then use a blender to make a puree out of the same. You can use spring onions or some cream for dressing in the soup.
- Breakfast Burrito Bowl- This Recipe takes a preparation time of around 15 minutes and has 613 calories in total. All you have to do is add melted butter, then eggs on your instant pot. Add a pinch of salt as per taste and pepper on top of the egg. Cook it for 6-7 minutes till it looks fluffy, then add sausages and cheese to it. Now once they are cooked, transfer them in a bowl to top it with cream, spring onions and avocado.
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Salmon- A recipe that contains low carbs and can be stored in the refrigerator is the best form of a Keto-Friendly recipe. You have to cook the salmon in an Instant pot for around 10-15 minutes after it is done brush some minced garlic on top of it. Now have it with freshly cut vegetables like carrots, beans and carrots. Squeeze some lemon on top of them and enjoy your meal. For this recipe you can also add frosted salmon just in case you forgot to defrost them, it doesn’t spoil the recipe at all.
- Instant Pot Lasagna- Oh yes, Lasagna makes it to Keto-Friendly Instant Pot recipes. They are a perfect go-to meal for those who love eating Lasagna and have to restrict eating them because of the diet. This recipe needs to be cooked pot in the pot to prevent your Lasagna from getting burnt. Add ground beef, onions, garlic as the base, then add ricotta cheese and parmesan egg, now layer them with marina sauce, then meat sauce, spread some lasagna sheets then layer it with the remaining marina sauce and mozzarella cheese cubes. Now add a cup of water, cover it and cook it for 10 minutes. It includes a total of 365 calories that is it. You can buy Instant Pots at the best prices from CouponHub.ca.
- Chicken Cacciatore- This Italian sauce can be made in Instant Pot and that too easily. It is an easy sauce for those of you who are more into pasta and spaghetti. Add chicken thighs, salt and pepper in the pot then brush some olive oil on it. Now mix half cup crushed tomatoes, diced onions, green bell pepper and a bay leaf. You can also sprinkle some herbs like oregano or basil. Then cook it for 25 minutes over pasta or spaghetti.
- Chicken Breakfast Sandwich- What can be more good than kick-starting your day with a healthy Keto-Friendly breakfast. Add a tablespoon of Olive or Coconut Oil in your instant pot after you have adjusted the temperature. Once the oil has been heated up, cook an egg and put it aside. Now prepare some chicken pieces until they turn golden for 7-8 minutes. Till the time they cook, mash some avocado and add cheddar, salt, pepper and mayonnaise to it; also, the cooked eggs. Now use this as a filling in the cooked chicken and have this delicious Chicken Sandwich. This recipe contains a total of 761 calories.