Phenibut is one of the better-known nootropics available today. In Russia, where it was originally developed, Phenibut is still prescribed for treatment of general anxiety, society anxiety, depression and insomnia. In the US and many other countries, it is not approved as a treatment, but you can always access the drug legally as a health/dietary supplement. There are many online stores that sell Phenibut, and you can use pills or capsules as convenient. In this post, we will try and understand the safest way of using this nootropic.
- Firstly, always buy your supplements from the right online store. There are many dupe products in the market today, and with drugs as sensitive as Phenibut, you don’t want to take chances. It is always better to check the user reviews before buying a product.
- Phenibut should be taken as recommended. The ideal dosage for anxiety and sleep related disorders is 250 mg per day for beginners. It is possible to take up to 1000 mg per day or even more, but keep in mind that increasing the dosage doesn’t necessarily change the results.
- If you are using nootropics like Phenibut, you should be off alcohol completely. Avoid mixing this drug with any sedative or GABA agonist. In case you are already taking medications for anxiety, talk to your doctor first.
- Just like steroids, it is important to use Phenibut in a cycle. Some people follow the five-day on and five-day off cycle, but ideally, it is best to use a dose when you need it. If you suffer from constant societal or general anxiety, take the drug for a few days and give a considerable break before starting again.
- Common side effects related to Phenibut include sweating, reduced appetite and drowsiness. However, if you feel uneasy or extreme discomfort after taking a dose, talk to your doctor immediately and seek medical help.
- Do not drive after taking this drug. One of the many side effects of Phenibut is drowsiness, and you don’t want to be on the road after that. Experienced users recommend taking this nootropic in the evening or at bedtime.
- With regular use, your body may get used to the supplement, which may cause serious side effects and withdrawal symptoms. If you are on a high dosage, consider reducing the same at the end of the cycle before stopping completely.
Check online now to find more on using Phenibut safely!