Do you remember those days when your grandpa lost the teeth, and struggled to use denture as a tooth replacement option? Don’t panic! Now you have the most secure and natural tooth replacement option dental implants. And in a short period it has become popular among people because of its look and feel like natural teeth tendency. So, are you looking to replace your missing tooth? Consider dental implants in Sydney, and have a healthy smile, and eat pretty much whatever you want! It is a permanent solution for teeth replacement.
Dental Implant Procedure
No matter whether you’re replacing all of your teeth, four teeth, or a single tooth, the procedures are same.
Your dentist will examine your mouth, and discusses your dental implants cost in Sydney.
The implant in the shape of screw, which is made of titanium, is placed over your jaw. This fuses and bonds directly to the bone within two to six months. In this time period, your dentist will fit the temporary replacement tooth over the implant site. Then after the healing process (it takes a couple weeks to heal) the permanent replacement tooth will be attached to the abutment (a small metal post).
Ultimate Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implant is a popular tooth replacement option for good reasons. Here are some benefits that you will have by considering dental implant.
- Convenience: You don’t have to get embarrassed with dentures anymore. Having dental implant is like having new teeth that seems and feel like a natural teeth. Even no one will find that it’s an artificial tooth.
- Durability: If you take good care of your implant, it will last a lifetime. All you have to do is, brush and floss daily like you do before. It doesn’t require any special care and maintenance.
- Improved Oral Health: If you delay having dental implant, you will suffer from bone loss, and even the nearby teeth will get affected.
- Improved Self-Esteem: Having dental implants in Sydney not only gives you new set of teeth, but also a healthy smile back. So that you can feel better about yourself.
- Eat Whatever You Want: With dentures, you will feel hard to chew some hard to eat food, but this won’t happen with dental implant. You can eat whatever food of your choice no matter whether it’s hard or hot.
- Improved Speech: Unlike dentures, dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved Appearance: The Dental implants are designed to fuse with bone to become permanent. So that it can look and feel like your own teeth.
Are you looking to have dental implant? Know the cost of dental implants in Sydney, and book an appointment with the dentist who specialises in offer affordable dental implant surgery.